- Webinar – Nimotuzumab for Head and Neck Cancer Indication: A randomized phase 3 trial of Nimotuzumab in locally advanced head and neck cancer
Innokeys | June 27th, 2021
- Speaker: Prof. Dr. Kumar Prabhash, Medical Oncologist in Tata Memorial Hospital India
The webinar was attended by more than 50 healthcare professional participants from across Asia. The webinar explained Prof. Prabhash’s phase III study from the 536 patients (1:1 in both study arms) with median follow-up was 39.13 months. The addition of nimotuzumab improved PFS (hazard ratio [HR], 0.69; 95% CI, 0.53-0.89; P = .004), LRC (HR, 0.67; 95% CI, 0.50-0.89; P = .006), and D...
- Webinar – Clinical Experience of Using Nimotuzumab in Nasopharyngeal Cancer
Innokeys | January 28th, 2021
- Speaker: Dr. dr. Andhika Rachman, Sp.Pd-KHOM from MRCCC Siloam Hospital Indonesia...
- Webinar – How to Treat Locoregional Reccurent Disease of Nasopharyngeal Cancer
Innokeys | November 14th, 2020
1. dr. Raymond King-Yin TSANG, MBChB, MS, FRCSEd, FRCSEd(ORL), FHKCORL, FHKAM(Otorhinolaryngology) as Head of the Division of Otorhinolaryngology of the Department of Surgery at The University of Hong Kong-Shenzhen Hospital in Shenzhen, China
2. dr. Marlinda Adham Sp.T.H.T.K.L(K), PhD, FACS from MRCCC Siloam Hospital Indonesia
3. dr. Indrati Suroyo, Sp.Rad(K) from Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital Indonesia as Chief of Head and Neck Radiology Division
- Webinar – Current Update on Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
Innokeys | October 17th, 2020
1. dr. Kartika Widayati, Sp.PD-KHOM from Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
2. dr. Susanna Hilda Hutajulu, Ph.D., SpPD-KHOM from RSUP Dr. Sardjito, Indonesia
3. dr. Ery Kus Dwianingsih, Ph.D., Dp.PA(K) from RSU Dr. Soeradji Tirtonegoro, Indonesia
4. dr. Johan Kurnianda, Sp.PD-KHOM as Head of PERHOMPEDIN (Indonesian Medical Oncology Medical Oncology Doctors Association) Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- Webinar – Treatment Optimization in Locally Advanced & Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer-Tailored Patient Approach with Targeted Therapy
Innokeys | September 29th, 2020
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Strumberg, Oncologist in Marien Hospital Herne, Germany
- New Marketing Authorization Approval in The Philippines for new indication of locally advanced unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Innokeys | September 18th, 2020
- On 18 Sep 2020, Philippines FDA approved new marketing authorization for indication locally advanced unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer for nimotuzumab. This indication is added to previous indications: gliomas in adults and children, locally advanced SCCHN.
- Update on Laryngeal Cancer
Innokeys | June 5th, 2020
1. dr. Denny Satria Utama, Sp.T.H.T.L(K)., M.Si Med., FICS from Charitas Hospital Indonesia
2. Dr. dr. Fauziah Fardizza, Sp.T.H.T.K.L(K), FICS from Brawijaya Hostpital Indonesia
3. Dr. dr. Nani Sp.T.H.T.K.L(K)., FICS Siloam Hospital Makasar, Indonesia
4. apt. Febrian Kalalo, S.Farm
- Webinar – Current Treatment of Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer and The Result of Randomized Phase III Study of Nimotuzumab in Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer
Innokeys | May 30th, 2020
1. Prof. Iyer Narayanan Gopalakrishna, Head and neck surgeon in National Cancer Centre and Singapore General Hospital
2. Prof. Dr. Kumar Prabhash, Medical Oncologist in Tata Memorial Hospital, India
- Patent Pending for “Treatment of Patients Diagnosed with pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Using Monoclonal Antibodies Against the EGFR” in numerous countries
Innokeys | January 2nd, 2020
- Application for patents with the title of “Treatment of Patients Diagnosed with pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Using Monoclonal Antibodies Against the EGFR” are waiting for approval in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States of America.
- Patent Granted for “Treatment of Patients Diagnosed with Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Using Monoclonal Antibodies Against the EGFR” in Russia
Innokeys | December 2nd, 2019
- New patent is granted with the title of “Treatment of Patients Diagnosed with Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Using Monoclonal Antibodies Against the EGFR” in Russia with the validity until 27 Jul 2033.
- New Marketing Authorization Approval in Cambodia for new indication of locally advanced unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Innokeys | September 24th, 2019
- On 24 Sep 2019, Cambodia Ministry of Health approved new marketing authorization for indication locally advanced unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer for nimotuzumab. This indication is added to previous indications: gliomas, locally advanced SCCHN and esophageal cancer.
- New Marketing Authorization Approval in Myanmar for locally advanced unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer
Innokeys | April 11th, 2019
- New marketing authorization for indication locally advanced unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer is approved in Myanmar by the Myanmar FDA. This indication is added to previous indications: gliomas, locally advanced SCCHN, nasopharyngeal cancer and esophageal cancer.
- Children with diffuse intrinsic pons glioma (DIPG) benefit from nimotuzumab
Innokeys | March 7th, 2019
The results of an international clinical trial were published in March 2019. Forty-two children aged 3 to 20 years suffering from diffuse intrinsic pons glioma (DIPG), a deadly brain tumor, were treated with nimotuzumab and radiotherapy.
The RECIST evaluation showed a partial response in 2 patients, stable disease in 27 patients and a progressive course in 10 patients. Three patients could not be evaluated. Median progression-free survival (median PFS) was 5.8 months and median overall surv...
- New marketing authorization for indication newly diagnosed DIPG, recurrent/refractory DIPG, locally advanced or metastatic pancreatic cancer is approved in Chile.
Innokeys | March 29th, 2018
- New marketing authorization for indication locally advanced SCCHN, glioblastoma and anaplastic astrocytoma in adults, esophageal cancer, locally advanced or metastatic pancreatic cancer is approved in Kazakhstan.
Innokeys | March 5th, 2018
- New publication shows benefit in patients with locally advanced or metastatic pancreatic cancer treated with nimotuzumab
Innokeys | November 17th, 2017
- New publication shows benefit in patients with locally advanced or metastatic pancreatic cancer treated with nimotuzumab in combination with gemcitabine.
The findings from a double blinded randomized a Phase IIb/IIIa study combining nimotuzumab with gemcitabine in 192 patients with locally advanced or metastatic pancreatic cancer patients was recently published in the Annals of Oncology (Issue 10, 1 Oct 2017).
A total of 192 patients were randomly assigned to receive either nim...
- June 2017: Poster Presentation at ANZCHOG 2017
Innokeys | June 20th, 2017
- Adelaide, South Australia (June 20, 2017) – Innokeys Pte Ltd attended ANZCHOG 2017 - a conference which is organized annually by the Australian and New Zealand Children's Haematology/Oncology Group (ANZCHOG).
Dr Normando Iznaga-Escobar, the Scientific Officer of Innokeys Pte Ltd, attended ANZCHOG 2017 to present a poster summarizing 10 years of experience with the use of nimotuzumab, an anti-EGFR humanized monoclonal antibody, for the treatment of newly diagnosed children with Diffuse Intri...
- July 2015: Innokeys Pte Ltd Consolidates Nimotuzumab Development by Acquiring Oncoscience AG
Innokeys | September 22nd, 2015
- Innokeys Pte Ltd Consolidates Nimotuzumab Development by Acquiring Oncoscience AG
• The acquisition enables Innokeys to fully lead clinical and commercial development of Nimotuzumab in Europe
• Transaction will accelerate the commercial route of Nimotuzumab
Singapore, July 22, 2015—Innokeys Pte. Ltd today announced the acquisition of Oncoscience AG, a privately held Germany biotechnology company focused on oncology. The successful acquisition of all outstanding capital stock of Onc...
- August 2015: Innokeys Pte Ltd attends Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology Indonesia 2015
Innokeys | August 26th, 2015
- Innokeys Pte Ltd attends Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology Indonesia 2015
Bandung, Indonesia (Augus 26, 2015) – Innokeys Pte Ltd attended the Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology Indonesia and had the opportunity to create awareness for Bacterial Vaginosis and Vaginal Atrophy. In line with its awareness creation activities Innokeys also presented information on its upcoming products Regelle and Relactagel. The Innokeys representatives received a lot of positive feedback from congress...
- May 2015 : Innokeys Pte Ltd at Asia Biotech Invest 2015
Innokeys | June 18th, 2015
- Kowloon, Hong Kong (May 20, 2015) – Innokeys Pte Ltd attended the Asia Biotech Invest 2015 as one of the presenting companies. In total Asia Biotech Invest 2015 welcomed 22 biotech companies from around the world to present their R&D pipeline and investment memorandums. Dr. Rikrik Ilyas, CEO of Innokeys Pte Ltd, presentation covered Innokey’s product pipeline, current and future development opportunities, including plans for an upcoming expansion.
About the Event
Asia Biotech Invest...
- August 2013: Nimotuzumab in MOGA Australia
Innokeys | December 6th, 2013
Medical Oncology Group of Australia...
- ASCO 2013 : Nimotuzumab Abstracts
Innokeys | December 6th, 2013
Professor Dirk Strumberg from Germany (center, in blue suit), the principal investigator of phase IIB/IIIA nimotuzumab clinical trial on pancreatic cancer, in discussion with Ferdinand Bach, CEO of Oncoscience AG, the sponsor of the trial, as the other ASCO participants viewed the Poster during the poster session.
Phase II, randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled trial of nimotuzumab plus gemcitabine compared with gemcitabine alone in patients (pts) with advanced pancreati...
- Daiichi Sankyo Enrolls First Patient in Nimotuzumab Phase 3 Clinical Trials
Innokeys | December 6th, 2013
- Tokyo, Japan (April 25, 2013) – Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited (hereafter, Daiichi Sankyo) announced today that the first patient has been enrolled in two pivotal phase 3 clinical trials of nimotuzumab (DE-766), a recombinant humanized monoclonal antibody targeting the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR), which is being evaluated for the treatment of patients diagnosed with lung cancer and with gastric cancer.
About Phase 3 Clinical Trials for Lung Cancer
The phase 3 clinical...
- YM BioSciences Reports Divestiture of Nimotuzumab Assets by CIMYM
Innokeys | January 4th, 2013
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - YM BioSciences Inc. (NYSE MKT: YMI, TSX: YM) today reported that CIMYM BioSciences Inc. has sold its assets relating to nimotuzumab to InnoKeys PTE Ltd., a company based in Singapore, for undisclosed consideration including an immediate US$2 million payment. CIMYM was a joint venture subsidiary 80% owned by YM BioSciences and 20% owned by CIMAB S.A.(representing Centro de Inmunología Molecular, Cuba). CIMAB S.A. has reported it has...